Criminal Defense Lawyers
If you are facing criminal charges, the attorney you choose is important. You want an attorney with the experience to vigorously protect your rights and the dedication to give your legal matter the time and attention it requires.
You can find the quality legal representation you require at James, Vernon & Weeks, P.A. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys defend clients against state and federal charges. We defend adults and juveniles in cases ranging from traffic violations to misdemeanor and felony charges, including:
- Drug crimes, including drug possession, distribution, trafficking, manufacture and cultivation charges. We handle charges involving narcotics, prescription medications and all other controlled substances.
- Violent crimes, including assault, armed robbery, domestic violence and homicide.
- Weapons violations, including illegal possession of a firearm.
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault, statutory rape, possession of child pornography and Internet sex crimes.
- Theft and related offenses, including shoplifting, theft, burglary and robbery.
- Legal issues involving college students, including underage drinking, underage DWI, drug possession and other offenses.
- Legal issues involving tourists and visitors, including DUI, theft, traffic violations and other offenses.
- DUI, including representation for people charged as first offenders or repeat offenders. We can help if you have been charged with DUI, felony DUI, underage DUI (under 21) or DUI drugs (driving under influence of drugs or prescription medication).
- Probation violations, including alcohol and drug violations, failure to perform community service, commission of a subsequent crime and other probation violations.
- Criminal appeals
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement, mail fraud, wire fraud and mortgage fraud.
- Juvenile offenses, including drug charges, alcohol-related offenses, shoplifting, assault, property crimes, burglary, DUI and traffic violations.
- Traffic violations, including speeding tickets and other moving violations, reckless driving and driving after suspension.
- Property crimes, including trespassing and destruction of property charges.
To speak with a criminal defense attorney at our firm, contact our law offices in the Pacific Northwest. We offer attorneys who are licensed to practice in state and federal courts in Idaho and Washington.
GET THE STRONG DEFENSE YOU DESERVE
We strongly believe that every person accused of a crime has a right to a zealous defense. Our team of attorneys includes former prosecutors and skilled trial lawyers who will provide the vigorous defense you require.
We understand that a criminal conviction of any kind is a serious matter which can significantly impact you and your family. Whether we are handling a case involving a simple traffic ticket or a high-level felony charge, we commit ourselves to providing the vigorous defense our clients deserve.
To ensure that our clients receive a strong defense, we carefully prepare each case for the possibility of trial. We examine police conduct leading to the arrest of our clients to determine if police errors may be used to the advantage of our clients. We analyze the prosecution’s case thoroughly to identify potential defenses which may be available to our clients and to determine weaknesses in the prosecution’s case.
By preparing each case for trial and building a strong defense, our objective is to put our clients in a better position to obtain a charge dismissal, an acquittal at trial, or a favorable plea agreement that minimizes the impact of their criminal charges. You can rely on us to seek the best possible outcome for you.
CONTACT OUR CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS
Schedule a consultation with a the Pacific Northwest criminal defense attorney at our firm.