Brianna M. Espeland
Brianna Espeland joined the James, Vernon & Weeks team in 2017. She attended graduate school and law school at the University of Idaho, where she served as Executive Editor of the Idaho Law Review. Prior to attending law school, Brianna graduated from the University of Idaho with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Brianna has been published in the Idaho Law Review and received the Idaho Law Review’s Outstanding Student Writing award for 2016. She currently lives in Coeur d’Alene.
- Idaho, 2017
- United States District and Bankruptcy Court for the District of Idaho, 2017
University of Idaho College of Law – Moscow, Idaho
- Juris Doctor, 2017
- Idaho Law Review Associate Editor, 2015–2016, Executive Editor 2016–2017
- Recipient of the Law Dean’s Scholarship and the Ramseyer/Daly Law Scholarship
- Outstanding Student Writing Award – 2016, Idaho Law Review
University of Idaho College of Business & Economics – Moscow, Idaho
- Master of Accountancy, 2017
- Recipient of the Jack E. Byrne Accountancy Scholarship
- Bachelor of Accountancy, 2014
Past Employment Positions
James, Vernon, & Weeks, P.A., Legal Intern, 2016–2017
Implications of the Private Search Doctrine in a Digital Age: Advocating for Limitations on Warrantless Searches Through Adoption of the Virtual File Approach, 53 Idaho L. Rev. 777 (2017).